Berks/Bucks/Oxon/Beds/London - meet/ride out

5 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2008 19:58:09 by ZZRpilot | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Evening all,   As we seem to have a bit of a London/M4/M3 corridor contingent now am thinking of organising a meet up and/or ride out either West/North (ish) of Reading or East/North (ish) - maybe even a little bit of South- ish too  Smile  (well Reading is sort of central hehe)     Not 100% of where yet (all a bit vague - like my mind LOL) but though I'd test the water to see if there is any interest and thought it might be cool to also have a blast on some local roads.   Dates :-   March 16th April 20th   If there is the interest I could be talked (bribed whatever lol) into doing one for both dates (give me a good excuse to get the bikes back on the road and do a bit of exploring :-) )     So shout out if you are interested in a meet up etc or alternatively if you are just up for a ride out/blast in the local area say aiii     Once we have interest I'll get something on events   pob   PS no doubt I'll bump this once I'm on the road again                                                                                                                                                                               
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Actually thinking about it I know of some fun stuff Basingstoke way and across through Dorking to East malling, a cracker from Oakdene to Beachy Head (If I can remember) and there are a few in N Devon I'm dying to have a proper zip around   oh dear,     so many miles so little time     ......... ... . .       meep     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sounds cool zzr im up for it. come on everybody where ya hiding or is just meeeeeeeeee pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

March 16th I'll have just got back from Spain  (Firearms training with the Spanish Military rather than sunning myself) but April looks good.                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

Cough cough ''bump'' lol   Lets try for a first ''Thames Valley (?) BM meet on the 16th March (April to follow Shooter)     Meet up at Foxes Diner, Oxford Road, Dorchester On Thames, Wallingford, Oxford, OX10 7LY for tea, butties and chat   Dont fret if your bikeless Cry, turn up on four wheels Smile   I'm sure there is a pub nearby if people so wish.       If anyone fancies a bit of a ride out beforehand shout out and we can meet at Chievely Services (J13 M4) and I've got a local-ish route in mind ('twisties' and 'stretch the legs' bits). Will ride it the w/e before 'just to check' Wink   Times to be confirmed   I'll be the one on a ZZR Tongue       Mods - Do you need to put this in events or do I?                                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3887 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption