Ronnie J's Profile

13 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2020 17:53:34 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's come to our attention that someone is saying that Ronnie J's profile is fake and that it really is a woman.

Ronnie is a long standing member of this site and has been for 10 over years and I would like to think that any fake profile would come to light long before this.

If someone does have a problem with another member please don't take this type of childish route. go and do it in the playground of facebook and leave this site to the adults
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So what has made someone think he is fake? If his behaviour has been inappropriate then someone should say and give him a chance to reply.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If anyone's is inappropriate on the site it should be reported to the mods to deal with.
And I would remind people that if you say something that is not true you could open yourself up to a legal case                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Flip sake, how childish and nasty is that? Well said Ragnar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just looked at Ronnies profile, who thought he was a woman, Stevie Wonder?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He can't be doing too badly...he features under the list of 'popular guys' :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So do i but i can list the folk who talk to me on one finger.

He never logs off and if someone just views your profile you move up the list and means nothing, its very misleading.
This thread will make people even more inquisitive and move him up further. Clever tactics i guess.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, he,s just logged off, he,s alive!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Poor bloke , probably won't come back again ?
I mentioned to a moderator that I thought a profile was a scam once , turns out I was wrong . It's easy to point a finger without thinking .
Ragnar is right , follow the correct channels if there are concerns .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Lol, he,s just logged off, he,s alive!...

Yes he's since been back on too...he's a busy kinda guy :) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I'm high on "Popular Guys" too.....just goes to show,never believe everything you read...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bet he,s laughing his socks off.🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Not stockings then,just socks..?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 657 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption