Old Smithy, Peak district; Sunday October 23rd

54 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 25/10/2020 19:50:08 by Wraith750 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was thinking of heading up to the Peak District this weekend anyway so I’ll be there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

If you go this weekend you'll be a week early?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You wanted social distancing for this event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh yeah lol, might still go anyway 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Distancing through both space and time......
Dr Who would approve! 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Probably doesnt help that I had a senior moment looking at the calendar and got the date wrong (it's a charity calendar and she is wearing a cheeky smile! 😊)
I did ask admin if they could fix it, but the computer said 'No'........ maybe one to work on Matt?

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I was thinking of heading up to see the scenery myself as I live in a tier 1 area but its looking a little damp at both ends?                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Wotcha.
Funnily enough I went through Monyash earlier today.
I'm not liking the look of the weather forecast for Sunday though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Keeping an eye on the forecast it is steadily improving, down to 20-odd% chance of showers now! 😎
Also keeping an eye on development with Tiers............. πŸ˜₯                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

That's good to hear Nick. Do people travelling from Tier 1 areas get the best tables?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Absolutely! Tier one can sit by the fire inside and pull faces at Tier 2 outside!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Have you no heart....?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They could send photos to those in Tier 3.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Absolutely! Tier one can sit by the fire inside and pull faces at Tier 2 outside!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£...

Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Where does that leave us from Wales? Be nice please☺️                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Wales? We can send you photos of local sheep! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Didn't think we had to socially distance from sheep. But that's a different forum topic. πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

OK I am up for this and I know you said sunshine was guaranteed Nick - but I guess we will have to endure the odd shower or two - just to keep Glyn happy as I think he enjoys it more when he gets wet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Pete there does seem to be a common trend with these meet ups, water, either in rain or flooded roads or actual fords.
I believe this is due to Nick's sat nav and his setting.
Example Chilton meet-up on way home got wet, after leaving Nick in his county of Derbyshire and I headed for the wilds of Yorkshire and no more rain got home dry.
As you say sun shines on the righteous.
Don't think I will be attending as will be in tier 3 from Saturday.
Shame but there will be other ones, at least will stay dry πŸ˜‚
Those that attend enjoy and stay safe.

Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Sorry you cant make it Glyn - but I am sure we can get a few pics of the breakfasts / cakes / puddles / floods etc and post them on the site for you to enjoy :) - look after yourself and stay out of trouble                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I'm struggling to find a route in that isn't through Tier 2 or 3- in case I need to stop!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7180 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption