Bikers cafes of Britain

24 Posts | Latest reply on 07/10/2020 13:40:16 by Ninjasteve59 | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We all love / need them so lets have a list of cafes round Britain so we all know where they are.
one each again please
A name and address would be brill
at least a name and area /road number
go on Lindsay its your call                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Maybe list by county so us southerners don't get confused!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Castle cafe, pier road, Withernsea. East Yorkshire coast. Always bikes in there and Thursday bike night often get up to 5-600 bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Brill idea Vstrom . ive narrowed it down, so look on my profile and it gives the areas covered by the county
So can we do East first please                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

East is Bedfordshire/ Cambridgeshire/ Essex/Hertfordshire/Norfolk/ Suffolk                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

silver ball cafe on the A10 at royston                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

The Coffee Tree Experience, A47 nr Guyhirn, Cambs                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Denny and you looking for cafes where bikers gather, or cafes that welcome bikers with good food?
Up here there are cafes I go to meet folks and cafes I go to eat, but only a few that do both.

The Nook Farm Cafe near Alston is doing quite well on both counts at the moment.
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Hi Steve hope your well mate , well i think biker friendly places are as good as biker cafe gatherings just think it would be nice to have a list of places for when you set off                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Be sure to contact the venue BEFORE you set off, if it's a distance away, to make sure they are still in business/open.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

This is a very old google map of biker friendly spots and like Sandi just said check they are open.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&dg=feature&mid=1nPYOXp6Q-nXYvsYdSjlBSQH8SjU&ll=53.80955930638972%2C-2.4626649999999977&z=5
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Nice one Ragnar, have saved it to my desktop to trawl through when I get time.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Brill Rags                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

thats the end of that forum then but there are alot missing theres a very good one on A19 at york                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

https://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/bikerfriendlymeetingplaces.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

The Bikers guide is a lot more up to date than the one I posted and I forgot I had the one also.

You can get a booklet from the bikers guide too for a couple of quid.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Nice one Nick Iam glad i put this post up its great when you know where they are on a run out cheers guys for your brill input Rags and Nick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Theres loads out there not on that map so keep the thread going to fill in the gaps.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

If there's a gap on the Biker's Guide it can be submitted to them and benefits everyone.
What i find useful is feedback on venues; ease of & amount of parking, range of food offered, value for money etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

good idea Yarg I do know a few that arnt on there Ill message them                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 786 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption