Hi all

16 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/01/2021 11:21:26 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Tedley62's Profile
Tedley62

In: Wakefield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi all were new to this site, we are from west Yorkshire (pontefract) we are looking to meet new biker friends for ride outs and meeting up. We have a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 cruiser classic. Anyone that lives near us wakefield area or about would like to meet up .
ANDYB650's Profile
ANDYB650

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, I'm Andy and also just joined this site. I'm from Sheffield so not too far away. You're not too far away from Squires cafe which is a good place to meet up with other local bikers. I don't know how it's doing re Boris's new regulations but it's a nice place if you can visit. If you've not been and fancy a meet and a chat then let me know and maybe we can sort something out.
Best wishes
Andy
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi there to the newbies.
Have a look around and jump in                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Evening - just joined so checking in.

Anyone heading over to Broadway give me a shout                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard Tedley, Andy and Kadu. Tis a tad quiet atm due to the current regulations but there are things happening,you just have to keep an eye out on the forums etc. Good luck, hope you all find what you are looking for. πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
rico's Profile
rico

In: harrogate
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

bonjour mon petit fromage
its already been said but squires is a good place to go (a bit strange at the mo though due to the restrictions). first time i went i ended up going for a 100 mile ride with a scottish couple on a tour of yorkshire.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Rico, that sounds like "A Grand Day Out"πŸ˜„

Something to think about for 2021 if we are let loose πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Tam401's Profile
Tam401

In: Falkirk

Hi guys and ladies .newbie on here .just saying hello                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, Happy New Year/ I just joined the site                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi im from pontefract hopefully getting my bike this week

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi all were new to this site, we are from west Yorkshire (pontefract) we are looking to meet new biker friends for ride outs and meeting up. We have a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 cruiser classic. Anyone that ...

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi all the newbies as said this site is a brilliant place to meet people just keep your eye on the forums to see what's happening when some of the restrictions are lifted                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bored shitless need a blast sometime very soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, just joined. I'm Thora-Leigh a Scottish lass looking for friendship
Not got my own bike yet sadly                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Welcome Thora89 there are a few members up your way that have regular ride outs we'll they use to untill the great Chinese takeaway was delivered                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey
Big hello to everyone from another newbie                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome onboard all newbies. Check out the forums for rallies, BM camps etc. Hopefully we will be able to make up for last year's disappointments 🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption