Tdm 900

7 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2020 00:38:51 by cyclemania | Go to original / last post
The mancunian's Profile
The mancunian

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anyone have a tdm900,as I'm thinking of up grading to one,
All the usual ?s,how they handle,wa t they like to ride etc.
Any feed back would be great,(the mancunian)                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I am sure there was one at the Springslade Cafe the other Sunday, maybe Nick knows who was riding it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Owners reviews on youtube will tell you everything you need to know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It was I at Springslade cafe. There was also an 850 TDM, guy with a blue top can't remember his name thou.
Mancunian, Yarg is right some reviews on YouTube.
Also checkout Carpe TDM it's an owner's forum very informative and you don't have to sign up to look.
They are an odd bod bike but very reliable, economic easy to work on.
Done 3 Round British Rallies on mine and used to go to work on it throughout the year before retiring.
Had mine for 9 years. Other bikes have come and gone.
Want any more info PM me ok
The mancunian's Profile
The mancunian

In: Warrington

Thanks for all the info guys,it been a great help.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I ran one for about 4 years and loved it.
Very reliable, very well built, quite easy to work on, good suspension once you get it tuned to your weight and style.
The downside is they are a bit underpowered if you like chasing faster things and now even the youngest are now getting on a bit.
And they have twin exhausts. Proper bikes have twin exhausts.
cyclemania's Profile
cyclemania

In: Manchester
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Still got mine! done over 40000 miles on it, great bike. been to Nordcap on one, couldn't have chose a better bike.
only issue is getting front tyres as its 18" so selection is not that good, have used Dunlop Roadsmarts mostly.
as Steve points out a bit low on power but still very capable.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption