Stafford Classic Motorcycle Show

10 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2020 20:57:36 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
SteamBiker's Profile
SteamBiker

In: Glasgow
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Is anyone else going to the Classic Motorcycle Show at Stafford, it's on the 10th and 11th of October.
The tickets are available online, £13.                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

As the club I belong to has pulled out along with lots of others, I suspect it will be canceled, if it is not cancelled it will be a poor show, personally I can't see it running, Morton's had to cancel kempton last Saturday at only a days notice, the November dirt bikeshow at the same venue is already cancelled.
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

If it's on I'll go it's on my doorstep and its better than being stuck at home or tesco's                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I don't think it will be on but it is I'll be there                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I'm sure I read it was not happening                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

According to the website it is still going ahead but e tickets in advance only due to Covid etc... The October date is an amalgamation of the planned date and the postponed April one it says...                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

It has just been cancelled                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I think most people could see that coming and were holding back. But now it's official.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Statement from Morton's Re Newark show

Due to the worsening situation and rising infection rate of Covid-19, Mortons Media Group has reluctantly taken the decision to cancel the Carole Nash Winter Classic show, planned for 09 - 10 January at Newark showground.

This season-opening event has always been a firm favourite with motorcycle enthusiasts from all over the UK but with the increase of cases worldwide, Mortons feels this is the safest thing to do for the well-being of visitors and traders.

Not only is the show a highlight in the event calendar, it is also a strong social event for visitors at the show, with people naming a ‘day out with their friends’, as one of the top three reasons for going. Given the current restrictions with the ‘rule of six’, the increasing infection rates and localised lockdowns nationwide, Mortons believes this is the most responsible course of action to take.

The next Carole Nash Winter Classic will now take place on 08 – 09 January 2022.

Meanwhile Mortons will continue to hold regular outdoor Autojumbles at Newark showground and Kempton Park as currently scheduled and are planning our 2021 series of shows already. Please keep checking the website www.classicbikeshows.com for regular updates.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Such a shame,enjoyed the last one i went to...:(                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption