ride out to squires thurs night

11 Posts | Latest replyย on 28/10/2020 13:27:25 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i quick blast to squires for a brew 5.30 set off from fenay bridge on thursday night anyone up for it summers running out quick                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

was a good night fast run there busy as hell didnt even que for a brew too busy , steady away run home missed out you huddersfield bikers                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Wait til the all clear, re the virus, then it will be even busier at all biker venues.
I always miss out lol, it's a long walk to Squires from Huddersfield.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sandi, as suggested previously if you get to Garforth or Sherburn station, I could pick you up and take you up to Squires.

Although with things as they are in this 'new normal' I doubt I will be going again this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello Lindsay, that's very kind of you, thank you. Maybe in the Summer, hopefully we'll have a better idea by then of what is 'normal'
Let's hope that all of the biker venues manage to stay in business.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Squires is pretty covid safe - they've partitioned the carpark to minimise social mixing - not sure why they insist on bringing your coffee out to you though                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Last time I was up there was around July/August .. I can't remember it's been so long!

Sounds like they are on top of things ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Is it all outside (apart from ordering and toilets) or is there some indoor seating available?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes there is some indoor seating - not sure how much though or whether they bother to enforce the no people from different households mixing stupid rule                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I was up there camping a couple of weeks ago and was also up there last week.
They're pretty good with the social distancing

The red fixed seating is still there near the counter but no tables and chairs.
There's still the tables, chairs and pool tables at the back, though I'm not sure if they're only used if you're having food?! ๐Ÿค”

They have a one-way system with metal barriers and hand gel as you go in and out.

There's lots more benches outside including some on the parking area near the wall, with metal barriers.

They are still doing the Sunday carvery too.

There's lots of space outside, even when it's busy, to be able to distance yourself.
Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚ x
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Thanks Russ & Karey, very useful info! ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 817 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption