How Weired is This

28 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/10/2020 02:56:06 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

stopped at Helmsely today and went to toilets for a pee who should walk past me but our hero Yarg was great to see him on a unplanned meeting whats the chances of that happening
Have you had any run ins like that ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep, same thing happened to me today.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Not that unusual then..

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

your all crackers on here lmao (thats why iam on he he)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You must see yourself all over the place Yarg?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Of course Yarg has another claim to fame... he must have the only moniker that can be made into a name(Gary), a nationality (Argy) and a colour (Gray...U.S.spelling)!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I do Rags, everywhere i go there i am, I,m my own stalker.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
You must see yourself all over the place Yarg?...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its also Cornish cheese.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Of course Yarg has another claim to fame... he must have the only moniker that can be made into a name(Gary), a nationality (Argy) and a colour (Gray...U.S.spelling)!!!...

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

wondered what that smell was lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That was the location.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

That's a bit unkind to Cornwall!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not Cornwall, the location where we bumped into each other, outside gents in Helmsley. Or did you mean me having the same name as their cheese?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

No I meant Cornwall, the heat has fuddled my brain!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Going back to the forum post title itself...that's the weird bit..lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

you crack me up jinx always a classic response love ya mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This topic is proof of how chinese whispers can go very wrong. 🀣
LOL at comments, nice to see we're keeping a hold of our sense of humour, considering the circs.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Smile and the world smiles with you,cry and you cry alone....:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ Sort that out!                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

whispers are not the worst thing thats come out of china Sandie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No it was that stupid cartoon dog 'Hong Kong Phooey' πŸ˜‘πŸ’©                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption