Valentine messages

53 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2008 16:05:41 by FlameRed | Go to original / last post
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Here's one from me to you.... For the man thats becoming very special to me.... Wink   Thank you so much for making me laugh and smile, and once again feeling happy to be alive!! You're very special, and I'm so pleased and proud that we have found each other. Always in my thoughts... Heart   Flame xxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerboy1776's Profile
bikerboy1776

In: nottingham

To a very special lady (she knows who she is) I know its early days but i have a good feeling. I'm so looking forward to spending time together and really getting to know you. Your all i can think about these past few days my head is in a spin and i love it. Your a very special lady never forget that and your becoming precious to me.   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I've traded in the sick bucket for a water butt!.....Feel free to share it Daytona man!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

me to gh! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey I live in hope.......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

me 2 looby  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

me 3 nina and looby! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Maybe I want to join in Daytonman's and GH's waterbutt, but let's not be too cynicalErmm   So, big hugs to all of ya.                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I'm hoping Valentine's day arrives early for me tomorrow   Either that or I'll be mortally crushed just in time for the real thing (so no pressure lol)   Heart to all x                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

thank you wills .............   hope it happens for you tommorrow   stuey keep us posted   x                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I hope all of us find love this year, would be great, sick buckets optional! Lol! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

i'm going to have the best Valentines day ever, my daughter is giving birth to twins on Thursday by c section, she is having one of each, so we will both be having a great day to remember                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

awwwwww    thats nice tagon......hope everything goes well   keep us posted hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

OK   I give in, as she pushes sick bucket to one side.   Dear Gary, Thanks for the last 12 months and am looking forward to the next 12 months so much. You are my lover and best friend and i love you nearly as much as my bikes and my dogs. Love Linda xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wahey,way to go LCThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

God my street cred has really gone down the pan with that one.                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

weeeyyyyyyy    heeeyyyyyyyy    Icot well done  thats didnt hurt now did it       lol   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

A little bit                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

Being loved 'almost' as much as a bike should please anyone.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

no it didnt    lmao     see you @ squires  meet x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 1735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption