Midway Truck Stop Sunday October 4

107 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/10/2020 11:06:48 by JP | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aaawwww shucks I didn't think of that Lynn 🀣 then I might see's you all there after all πŸ€—                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Lynn, what time you setting off, roughly?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Roughly?
Sunday....... 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Duh! Thanks Mermaid πŸ€ͺ                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Nick....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Very wet last night and today so hoping the sky runs out of water by tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Weather forecast for Whitchurch is dry tomorrow morning and sunshine and showers in the afternoon, but it ain't gbonna be warm.
BikeMadRockChick, BikerMatch is about people as much as it is about bikes. You're welcome however you get there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might come up in the van, it’s a red Chevy so it should be easy to spot πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Wills πŸ€— so what time are peeps thinking of getting there? Lunchtime? πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

I'm going to aim for 1 or maybe a bit before                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Iam going to get there for midday                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

The sun's just come out where I am. We have lift-off!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope your profile pics are up to date? If not and you see me wandering around aimlessly give me a shout won't you 🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Already here dry weather 😁tea and sandwich already taken care of ile hang about for a bit                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope you all manage to meet up 🀞🏻😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to see and chat with some of you today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Silverwing's Profile
Silverwing

In: Runcorn

Nearly made it Wills! I was late getting in from work but I managed a quick trip to Ma Baker's on the Bonny, next door. Unfortunately I only got there just before 4PM but had a brew and a good chat with some other bikers.

Maybe next time; keep me posted, John.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Was lovely seeing you all                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Well, some of you......
Not sure about the dodgy bloke in the Hannibal Lecter mask! 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

That mask just rocked... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption