Midway Truck Stop Sunday October 4

107 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/10/2020 11:06:48 by JP | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I've just seen a post from Jeanette at the Midway. At the moment they are closing at 2pm on a Sunday.
Time your arrival carefully! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oooh thanks for the heads up πŸ‘πŸ» saying that Dad and Uncle usually pick me up around 8.15am so unless we go the VERY long way round we should be there for 9ish 🀣 if it's not raining that is πŸ€”πŸ€­                                                                                                                                                                             
Neilx61's Profile
Neilx61

In: Nottingham
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sounds good πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
MJ retro's Profile
MJ retro

In: Gloucester
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

As my tour is now off, I think I will head to this. The weather looks Pants thou??                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Forecast may change yet MG Metro 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

🀞 Hope it does.... Are the Sheffield area lot riding together?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

As long as we don't exceed the limit! πŸ˜‰
Just need to agree an RV                                                                                                                                                                             
MJ retro's Profile
MJ retro

Blimey, iv never had one of them either. Only driven loads of Rover 100's as they called them before Rover Killed itself!

LOL

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Forecast may change yet MG Metro 😁...

Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Apologies MG.
Put it down to poor eyesight and word association football πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys we still on for ride out Sunday what we meeting up rough estimate would do no matter the weather ile be there be a good chance to test new waterproofs out β˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
The mancunian's Profile
The mancunian

In: Warrington

Not half confused with this 6 meeting in or outdoors,,don't want a fine to go with my speeding one,saying that though,I'll risk it for tea and a biscuit                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

We are going to try and be there for 12 midday                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Afraid i'll not be attending now,due to commitments of a romantic kind...maybe next time..:)>
Ride safe everybody..""OO""                                                                                                                                                                             
MJ retro's Profile
MJ retro

Looking forward to the trip, the waterproofs have been sorted. A nice hot breakfast at the end of a long ride will be wonderful!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

That's the trouble with 'Romance' Jinx. One minute your life is logical and you have a plan, then POW! Chaos and your plans are out the window......... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all - BBC have a weather warning out for the area on Sunday now - heavy rain and localised flooding - no chance of me being able to come along now but you might want to keep a look out at the weather as you might need a snorkel never mind waterproofs 😬 πŸ‘πŸ»
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Cheer us all why dont you! - I am supposed to be an optimist lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

😝 just didn't want people travelling for miles to need a snorkel when they got there 😝                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

If it gets too bad but people still coming... I might be a wuss and come in car....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Much the same, I'll be there come what may

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption