What's your Pet/s

19 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2021 06:18:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I have seen some photos with bikers & some really mean looking dogs I guess I am a bit soft lol I have 2 black cats what pets do you have?                                                                                                                                                                             
FJR RIDER's Profile
FJR RIDER

In: West Drayton
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Do the spiders that inhabit my garage count?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Tiger. Triumph Tiger 900.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Just the two female cats now,still thinking about getting another dog..:)
This does not include the fieldmice,badger and owl that live in my beard...                                                                                                                                                                             
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

jinx57 all I have found in my beard is food lol
FRJ what's wrong with spiders as a pet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

One Peacock (Peanut) he's a bit of a diva, strutting around making sure everyone knows he's in charge. 😂 Not my pet, he sort of adopted us, when he'd been left behind by one of our neighbours. Community mascot.

Two cats (Mother & Son) named Toby n Tilly (aka TnT cos they are dynamite!) ... I know I'll get my coat ...
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Does a 10 Year old daughter count?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I dont have any pets just a cat that calls in daily to crap in my garden and a squirrel that wonders round couple of times a day to eat the contents of the bird table. Any suggestions as to stopping that cat crapping in my garden will be gratefully received. Local authority here take a dim view about landmines and the RSPCA have told me catching the cat and inserting a butt plug is also not permitted
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

An old wives tale says putting copious amounts of pepper around the garden will deter unwanted cats, don't know if it works but a lot of old fashioned remedies are efficatious. If the squirrel bothering you is a grey then it is ethical to cull it, a lot of councils around the country have pest control officers that regularly shoot greys, Reds on the other hand are native and encourage their presence. Hope this helps JP.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Many moons ago my dad used to have a mate that worked at Chester Zoo. I can't remember whether it was Lion or Tiger poop that he spread around the garden borders but by god the neighbours cats didn't stop to find out which!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

66 the grey squirrel dont bother me the cat on the other hand does.

VStrom67 Im not to keen on the idea of climbing over the wall at Dudley zoo with a bucket and shovel think it would be safer to throw the shovel at the cat                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

No need to climb fences JP
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silent-Roar-Lion-Manure-Repellant/dp/B0002B7OT2                                                                                                                                                                             
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

Years ago my dad used to turn the garden hose on the cats it only worked for a while, he had a bird table where he put bird food and the cats use to sneak up to the bird table trying to catch the birds. Its the cat's nature to sneak up on birds & they have to crap somewhere he tried a couple of days not putting food out for the birds thinking that would work but the cats still crapped in the garden he gave in in the end
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A fat female Pig who thinks she's so good in amongst the filth but really she's as light as a kite like all female pigs                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Ahh, so that's where *Mr.Twit went
😂
*A Roald Dahl character who lost his food in his beard
----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Jinx
...fieldmice,badger and owl that live in my beard......

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jeez!! I bet that smelled lovely.
I think I'd prefer the smell of cats pee

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: VStrom
....Lion or Tiger poop that he spread around the garden borders but by god the neighbours cats didn't stop to find out which!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

JP, try orange peel, place pieces of it all round the garden, apparently cats dislike the smell of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
SteamBiker's Profile
SteamBiker

In: Glasgow
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I have a small dog, she is a cross between a Jack Russell and a Pug.
I would call her a crossbreed, but in the modern world, she is a Jug!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL at SteamBiker's comment about his dog being a Jug. I like that.

JP, another idea would be to buy a collar with a bell on it, that way the birds will get away before the cat gets a snack, you'll know when it's on its way, you'll hear the bell. Then you can jet spray it with water.
Or:
An EMPTY aerosol can pointed at it and press the shush button lol still makes same sound whether full or empty. If said cat believes it's a tiger then nowt will deter it.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption