Wanted - Drum Kit

14 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2008 13:42:09 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone got an old drum kit they want rid of?  I know this is a 'biker' site, but you never know lol.  Just PM me with any details. Any good sites selling kitrs would be appreciated as well   Thanks Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Lol, Blue, is that so cassie can bash your head in on the quiet without the neighbours hearing, or is it to muffle noise from elsewhere in the house...??? Wink LOL   Don't blame your son, cos it won't wash with me, known you too many years hun!!!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

how much u wanting to pay for one blue?

http://www.stagebeat.co.uk

http://www.drumlanduk.com/acatalog/Drum_Kits.html

http://www.birminghamdrumcentre.co.uk/

and dont forget ebay

hope these help u blue .....

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Cheers RC, I'll give those a try.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

no probs hun ....i got my son a drum set for xmas ,got his  set from costco                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

wow rc,did u get ear plugs to match? i can just imagine liam on drums,i bet hyes mad!!!      if u have a cash converters near u blue,they sometimes have drum kits in. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

I NO JEN LOL  but hes only allowed at certain times of the day lol so its not to bad LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

No idea about how muchg I can afford at the moment RC, just depends on how long the kids can go without food LOL.   Dunno where the nearest cash converters is Wichiest, I'll check them out and see where the nearest one is.   Mark                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

I paid £240  for liams drum set blue                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Just been having a look at those sites RC and they have an impressive range of kits.  I'll have a good mooch round the sites sometime and see what I can find.   There's a few good shops in the N.E., but there are definately savings on the web.  I tried eBay, but can't see anything just yet.                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

If i find anymore site's hun ill post them up for you ..                                                                                                                                                                              
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

try www.gear4music.com blue, they have some good starter sets on there                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

this is another good site blue

http://www.themusicking.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Cheers ladies, I'll check those sites out.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5117 seconds. There are 756 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption