Hi all

6 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2020 11:42:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
PABLOM's Profile
PABLOM

In: Cambridge
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everybody, I'm new here. Normally ride in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM still not much happening due to the biggest Chinese take away in history but keep an eye on the events page and calendar just in case                                                                                                                                                                             
PABLOM's Profile
PABLOM

Cheers JP

Yeah I hate mexican beer...                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Welcome Pablom, just up the road from you. We were looking to get something together for ride outs in Beds, Cambs & Herts before the latest round of restrictions landed. The scenery is better further North but it is on the extremity of my Stroms saddle comfort to get to the starting points.
PABLOM's Profile
PABLOM

Thanks VStrom67.

Yes, the rule of 6.

If you let me know in time I may join you in a ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Pablom, JP said it all..not much happening. I spent a while in Norwich and used to drink in the murderers...interesting place..have a look in the chat room on here, ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2961 seconds. There are 1067 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption