The name you have chosen here

23 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2020 15:07:52 by Lulu7 | Go to original / last post
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi I have seen many unusual names on here & I assume some have a meaning perhaps it's a nickname you picked up at school would you like to share with us why you chose your name

Cadal Cha Dean Mi is Irish Gaelic for Sleep Comes not To Me, I have had sleeping issues for years
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Mine is a nickname from 30 years ago given to me by the governor of my old local when I had very long hair and beard and he had just watched the 1958 film The Vikings starring Ernest Borgnine as Ragnar Lodbrok and when I would enter the pub the other regulars would sing the theme tune and then shout "Hail Ragnar".

I do have the film score for a ringtone on my phone too.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

It's my name ... 👍🏻

Although when I first joined I was GotBikeNeedPilot, the name said it all, at the time. 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Lynn... Just that. Although 1584 is Not my birth year... 😂 😂 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Really? No schizzle ... Who would have thought it was? 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

When I first joined B M I was Sweetheart Kwak, sweetheart being the bike, not me. Then I was Kwak, cos it got confusing when someone typed sweetheart in the chat room.

When asked, at BM gatherings, what my name is I said A J because of my initials, but others kept calling me Kwak so I changed my name to my proper name Sandi, and no, it's not short for Sandra.

You shoulda known it was complicated. Haha 🤣
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

You mean it's not 1st May 1984? 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just settle for the fact that 57 is my birth year....Jinx is just a fact of life,lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Mine is a nickname from many years ago but not the GL.Added the GL coz that was the bike i had at the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was a Bikercat last year when I first joined , a bit of a play on being a Leo star sign.
I've used Kentish Maid due to being born on the North side of the River Medway ... The South side being Maid of Kent . People from Strood in Kent are said to have tails ... It's all folklore and superstition in these parts !
And 125 is my lowly engine size !
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

mine was mad mic but ive since changed my name by deedpoll and no longer use mic , but when i asked matt to change it , he said it was too much trouble ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Mic if you go into your profile you can now change your username                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

cheers rags/matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

It's what I ride and when I was born.. simples.                                                                                                                                                                             
Shackleton's Profile
Shackleton

In: Tonbridge
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I used to wear old army foul weather gear for waterproofs that were older than me! Also known as Toad to some who have known me back to childhood.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I live in Birmingham and my names Jackie ...... simples                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie simples?                                                                                                                                                                             
rico's Profile
rico

In: harrogate
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

ricardo is one of my middle names, was originally going to go with big lad 69(nickname and year i was born then i realised it sounded a bit naughty)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BikeMadRockChick - well because I am so it seemed perfect 🤣 although it took me about 15 minutes to think it up 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i was going to use dwarf small piece but didn't want to put the ladies off so my next choice i was going with.......really tall person with lots of money, some one already had that, but really my name is jonathan so jof for short and my last name is knoll so we end up with jofknoll

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 301 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption