Dating women

46 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/09/2020 13:51:32 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Dellboy's Profile
Dellboy

In: West Winch
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi I've been on and off this dating site for some time. And the question I have is there any women on this dating site.                                                                                                                                                                             
Silverwing's Profile
Silverwing

In: Runcorn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There is certainly not many from the North West. I doubt it if I’ll renew again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I’ve had a few nods from some of the guys on here as well as ladies. Find that worrying....🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Below are from one of the other of the four post on the same thing. So I can remove the double posts

πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ‘

Lynn1584 @ 27/07/2020 13:09

Women... adult female human being.

Err let me think πŸ€”..
Right having thought about this I am able to confidently confirm there are lots of women on this site. Whether they are dating or not I cannot confirm with any certainty.

Is there a reason you needed to ask this question four times? πŸ™„

Lindsay @ 27/07/2020 13:34

Maybe he needs to make sure...??

(833606) Lynn1584 @ 27/07/2020 14:29
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I've meet a good few women (and some really bad ones) on here myself and just like the biking world this site is about 75%/25% mix.

However if you just make up a profile and sit and wait you'll be like the cave man waiting for the wheel to be invented.

@mikethepilot this isn't just a dating site,it is a social site too. so the nods from another male or males may just be saying Hi
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

If you want to date a woman never ask her age its fatal . You could try checking her teeth I hear this works with horses . This doesn't work though if they take them out at night . Good Luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Sssshhh Grumpy, you are giving away our secrets! πŸ€ͺ                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield

Grumpy lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Try giving them sugar lumps 🀭🀭                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Polos go down a treat..                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Cake... Gotta be cake....                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield

More secrets revealed. Wish I'd have known this before πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Way to a women's heart hey πŸ˜›πŸ™Œ                                                                                                                                                                             
Tykelass's Profile
Tykelass

In: Lancaster

Yes, I’m another of them! Up in the North West where men of a certain age are very thin on the ground too.
I haven’t come across anyone local-ish to me to ride out with, let alone date !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its all a trap.
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
More secrets revealed. Wish I'd have known this before πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Way to a women's heart hey πŸ˜›πŸ™Œ...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never mind about sugar lumps or cakes wheres the vodka lol                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Will carbon dating work?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I don't like dates... I prefer plums....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lynn! TMI πŸ€ͺ😱🀯                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Spat my coffee all over the screen!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I don't like dates... I prefer plums.......

Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock

I'm still a little confused as to why the gentleman wants to date women when he can look on their profiles and see how old they are . Am I missing something here. Maybe its my age.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

My age never seems to be an obstacle...:)> And going back to the original start post...oh yes,just not enough time to meet them all...lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 914 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption