Needle in a haystack

10 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2020 19:06:14 by Igytom | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, I am looking for a helmet set, for a Star com intercom system. They are not a very common thing, if you by any chance have one you don't use any more, or know of one in good condition, get in touch. Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Have you never tried semaphore flags..? ;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

of course, solves the problem, i can signal myself when i want to play music or talk to daughter on the back
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Have you never tried semaphore flags..? ;)>...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morse code is also good.                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Silly question - have you tried Star Com ?

http://www.starcom1.com/index.html

Or are their prices a little bit scary ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They are pretty ££££
Just wondered, if I could get them cheaper.

Quote:
Silly question - have you tried Star Com ?

http://www.starcom1.com/index.html

Or are their prices a little bit scary ?...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tic tac toe...sorted

Quote:
Morse code is also good....

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

TLF. I just got my friend to check (while having a coffee with him) on Facebook marketplace. Apparently there's a Starcom set on there for £80 in Stamford.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Mick, will go have a look :-)

Quote:
TLF. I just got my friend to check (while having a coffee with him) on Facebook marketplace. Apparently there's a Starcom set on there for £80 in Stamford....

Igytom's Profile
Igytom

In: London

Hi TLF,

Have you tried Amazon? I have mine identical to BOBLOV BT-S2 1000M BT Motorcycle Helmet Headset or QSPORTPEAK BT-S2. They come under many names and you can get at least two versions with microUSB and USB-C connector. Also, the latest version has smaller speakers. It works really well over BlueTooth, it has a radio, you can play music, talk to your pillion or get directions from Googole maps from your mobile or other paired device.
There are many more types as well.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 947 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption