Where do i find these nods ??

9 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2020 14:29:51 by NorfolkNgood | Go to original / last post
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

In: Norwich
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi all .
i'm new to the site and apparently have some Nods .
so where do i find them ?
And yes before you ask, i hate technology
cheers .
Adie .                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

When you are looking at a profile you will find a row of tabs along the top of the first page of it. One of those will say nod.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

And if you go in your inbox for your private messages there is a nod button where you can see who's nodded you                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
62% Karma62% Karma 62% Karma62% Karma

And if you still can't find them it's because we get scammers on here who nod at lots of people but them get removed from the site                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi Norfolk

D6 is saying how to sent a nod and I don't know what site Lynn's looking at. 😕
But if you go to the menu at the top left of the page, you will get a drop down bar. Open up News Feed and you'll see the Nods there.                                                                                                                                                                             
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

Cheers guys , ask me to panel beat a wing for a 1930's bentley i'm fine . or rebuild an engine . i'm not really into computers . but i will get the hang of the site eventually .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Nororfolk adie..I'm with you on the tech front..metal I understand..took me an age to get my head around how the site works..but preserve it can be amusing..😌                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol..persevere ..preserving is upto you..🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
NorfolkNgood 's Profile
NorfolkNgood

Cheers Trev , i knew what you meant lol , understanding metal is far easier than trying to understand a woman .

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3516 seconds. There are 280 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption