Check this out .. Youtube

17 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2008 03:08:07 by actionman | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

&n...bsp;                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Hi Karey,interesting vid-the guy was a hero when it came to the crunch! Being a computer newbie can you [or anyone] tell me how you put/transpose vids onto here.   cheers from iggypup                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

You need to copy the link (From the address bar) at google, then paste it into your message.   I think that video is all nonsense though.  If the guy had chance to have that conversation then he would have had chance to engine break to nearly a stop.  If he was going too fast, then they wouldn't have been able to have that conversation with the wind noise (Esp without helmets)!  It would have taken a minute or so to have that conversation and to transfer the helmet etc, plenty of time to get the speed down to 10 mph or so and ditch the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi guys thats exactly how I posted the link..lol..nothing too technical   Matt, I totally agree.. there's no way they could've swapped helmets at that speed, but I liked the tombstone.. now thats cool!  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Thanks Matt.I must say the story sounded dubious-I was giving it the benefit of the doubt!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Aww Matt,wheres your sense of romanceLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Cassie ...yeh typical fella eh?  Why do they have to take things sooooo seriously ??  hahah LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I found it to be a romantic story, we can never have too many of those, factual or fiction, but also found it depressing and I've got enough of that lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea im not a romantic sort, don't believe in all that bokey stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Bokey ? You can't mean blokey - cos it ain't that...   I saw this a while ago on Facebook - and yes had the reservations that it didn't sound entirely true, but I did think it was quite romantic               I mean - he could have swapped places and used her for an airbag...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry, i agree with Matt. (About the details, i like to think i'm a romantic tho)                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

lol at Stewie                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Well i believed it   and it made me cry   xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Yer just a big softie at heart LCHug                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

a)you cant have a discussion with a pillion at 100mph                 b)how do you crash into a building on a "deserted" road              c)If he had no brakes,surely he could have shifted down the gears                                                                                 d)I find it difficult keeping my sunglasses on at that speed,let alone taking off a helmet or putting one on,ha ha ha                   e)who ever posted that has obviously not done there homework!  f)I mightve been more believing of the story if they had werved to miss a fluffy puppy,(sniff) CryCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

AM  I hop u aint gonna shoot the messenger ...   It was on my facebook...I just thought it was .. 'topical'  ..'though highly unlikely.  Big smile   I still like the tombstone tho  lol                                                                                                                                                                               
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

no Karey,i wasnt refering to you.....i meant the person that made-up this story in the first place,ha ha.I think they probably read a lot of Mills n Boon type books.I did trace it back to you-tube,just to read what other peeps had said....they made better reading than the actual story,ha ha.LOLCool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5471 seconds. There are 845 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption