Scottish members

14 Posts | Latest replyย on 11/10/2020 18:01:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey, new to this site/ forum. Kinda unsure how it works,
Is there many Scottish members and potentially Ride outs?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hi Nikkis 1k and welcome to bm, if you contact Steve H he is up north and does a few ride outs camps and knows a lot of the northern members. Hope that helps jp                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for that mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Now then Nikki, yes I do arrange a few things, but whether anyone turns up is another matter.
I'm in Teesdale (near Barnard Castle) so we're not likely go be meeting up for a day ride but you're most likely in the right distance for any weekend camp type things.
Geography isn't JP's strong point (once he gets north of the M62 he gets a headache and has to go home), he assumes anything north of Brum just a generic North ๐Ÿ˜„
This year's C19 thing has pretty much buggered everything but we might hit lucky with something later in the year. There is a camp at Barmouth which is normally good, something at called Lower Lode that isnt showing on the events calendar yet but is also worth a go, I'll be doing both.
I might organise a camp at Dent (Cumbria) later in the year and there is a possibility Izzy will reorganise her May camp that was scuppered by C19.

All this is assuming your illustrious leader, The Tartan Terror, will let you lot out again!
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

The Tartan Terror ๐Ÿ˜‚
Or otherwise known as Jimmy Krankie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey from another Scottish member on the site. Joined a while back but haven't been on much since we all got locked indoors. Would be good if there were some Scottish ride outs there's quite a lot of members up here that I've seen so far.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all. Dave here and thought I'd give this a try out.
Principally seeking some female company for day rides/companionship and, if click, might even buy you a beer! :-)
Yeah, I know I'm an old dude but frequently told I look nowhere near my age.
Lifelong biker and too many bikes over the years but big Kwaks for last 35.
No heavy agenda beyond easy company but not opposed to a proper relationship of some kind if got that lucky. Not holding my breath though.
Well educated and travelled, lived half my adult life overseas. Love to chat and see if there is any spark?
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

KittyZ, Izzy lives in your area so watch the events page & forum for something soon.
All of course subject to the whim of the Tartan Terror.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi! Another Scot just joined, always looking for new friends for bike adventures ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’™                                                                                                                                                                             
SteamBiker's Profile
SteamBiker

In: Glasgow
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hi,
I'm Scottish, live in Cumbernauld and been riding since my first Honda SS50 in the long hot summer of 1976.
I outgrew my SS50 when I turned 17 though, and got a CB250G5.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi. Another Scot who just joined. I'm back from a Highland tour but always looking to get out when the weather is decent.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Try dropping izzyhill and/or dannyacer a message they are in Hamilton.

I'm sure they will be happy to hear from new members with a thirst for rideouts/meets etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Crooozer's Profile
Crooozer

In: Edinburgh
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

New member fae Leith says 'Oi Oi'

Anyone up for out before the summer ends?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello! Just realised there was a forum for Scottish newbies after posting above..I'm in Fife looking out for some easy going company and maybe a pillion ride                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption