Mileage

12 Posts | Latest replyย on 20/06/2020 18:55:11 by Simon1965 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

When you are out on the bikes, how many miles in a day do you go?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Depends on what I'm doing that day.
Today I done around 50 miles but on some days 400 to 500 miles,
I should point out that I use the bike for work and both my jobs revolve around bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

A ride out, as opposed to actually going somewhere, is usually 100 - 200 miles. Which I guess makes me pretty normal ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Vicky1300's Profile
Vicky1300

In: Wirral

I second Steve H, a nice day ride for me is often 150 miles๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would have to go with 200 miles although I have done just short of 1000 miles in a day a few times but that was raising money for a good Cause that was definitely sore ass and sore knees ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

My normal daily mileage is a mere 24 mile round trip,with route variations..but at the weekend i would happily do 100 miles,just for the sake of using the bikes in rotation..i try to keep 3 or 4 in continuous use..bikes need to be run,or batteries seem to resent it quickly..:)>
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

When I`m using my bikes for commuting to work, it`s a 16 mile round trip or maybe longer if I deviate the route on the way home.
At weekends I`ll generally take trips out of around 300 miles in a day but have been prone to do 1000 miles in a day with spontaneous trips up to Scotland & back, just for the hell of it.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Since the lockdown eased, i have enjoyed half an hour here and there when i can find the time. Normally would have gone out for a 150-200 miles a day, sometimes more.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

I like to get in at least 300 miles a day but can still enjoy myself doing 100 miles on little back roads, last year I did over 600 riding round Scotland and back home in a day and it rained all day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

this is very different for everyone as some of us with mile munching arm chairs and 300 mile range tanks it much easier
than those of us with small machines that are very exposed and our own physical capabilities limit what we think is an enjoyable trip out. Me just the 17 mile ride to work through the lanes makes me a happy bunny. So anytime any mileage on your bike as long as your safe is right by me.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

With you there Dene,many years ago,the ex-wife and i used to go everywhere two-up on a Yamaha RS100..including many camping trips and rallies,whatever the weather...whilst many friends with bikes 10 times the size found excuses to stay down the pub...there's a certain satisfaction found in riding small machines to their limits over distances...or was i just more 'hardcore' then? :)> Ride safe,whatever you ride..""OO""
Simon1965's Profile
Simon1965

In: Leeds

On the odd occasion I use it now between 80 and 180 ish miles                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 798 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption