Ride out Blithfield Reservior West Mids

12 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2020 19:45:38 by Jprice271298 | Go to original / last post
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, it’s Friday evening (19th June 2020) and the weather man says we might have a spot of dry weather over the weekend! I’m planning a ride if you’re local to West Midlands. (Wolverhampton, Newport taking the A518 nice and twisty!!) a stop at The K I café Bacon butty, cake, tea whatever takes your fancy) then on across Blithfield Reservoir (beautiful views and an ice cream van- perfection!), Cannock Chase and back to Wolves). Saturday or Sunday dep on preference. Open to anyone, if I know you or not but please let me know if you’re coming to keep the group size down. Obviously social distancing applies. Message me if you’re interested!

Mark
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

Hi again, due to certain members being busy I’m rescheduling this ride for next weekend (28th June 2020). If your interested let me know (don’t be shy it’s a friendly social ride😀) Get out and enjoy that bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi markbp70 what time and where i'm in bikes got fresh mot just got to remove the fly bums off my number plate and I am ready                                                                                                                                                                             
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

Hi Dene that's great I'll add you to the number comming. Fingers crossed for sunny weather!                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'm going through the rez Wednesday night , head to Uttoxeter junction, turn left then heading to the cafe , hour chatting then heading back to Rugeley and home                                                                                                                                                                             
Jprice271298's Profile
Jprice271298

In: Dudley

Roll on Sunday funday 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

Hi zx12r, yes it's a popular route I went on Tuesday 23rd and it was shut hopefully the cafe was open for you.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I'm going through the rez Wednesday night , head to Uttoxeter junction, turn left then heading to the cafe , hour chatting then heading back to Rugeley and home...

zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It's bike night this Tuesday at the blythe inn and Wednesday at the cafe                                                                                                                                                                             
Jprice271298's Profile
Jprice271298

Might have to give it a blast, did go bewdley today 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

Hi all! The Blithfield ride is on for tomorrow 28th June 9.30am at the meeting point. See you there😄                                                                                                                                                                             
markbp70's Profile
markbp70

Thanks to everyone for making this a success today, the first of many fingers crossed😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Jprice271298's Profile
Jprice271298

Brilliant ride 😁 Bewdley fish and chips run, Friday evening 6pm if people are interested 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption