What is Posh?

36 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2020 18:19:16 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

As we've all been cooped up for too long,thought i'd do my Human Psychology Degree,so i can wind people up more eloquently....with this in mind,a small cross- section of opinion,please...:)>
Posh is....cutting the toast diagonally..
NEXT!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Spreading your little finger while holding a cup.... Certainly posher than producing your middle one....                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Not keeping your socks, or vest on during sex.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gallowglass's Profile
Gallowglass

In: Hertford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Double six- really?? Damn, that's where I've been going wrong then!

I did hear that the real definition of posh was getting out of the bath to pee...                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Oh really Jinx. If one has to ask....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Purely research,with a large dose of boredom thrown in free,Steve..;)>
Posh is...pronouncing 'house' as if it contained no 'O' or 'U',but an 'I' instead..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Or....owning a pair of sugar tongs...and USING them..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

... Not practical with granulated sugar...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Not posh enough to buy cubes,then? :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

I don't take sugar.... Iam sweet enough, if not posh                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

I thought sugar cubes (lumps?) were for horses or is knowing that posh as well?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

To be truly Posh, you have to buy your own chocolate buttons and not eat the Good boy ones you bought for your dog.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂 Six you are a 🌟                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Posh is having your breakfast Marmalade/Jam in a preserve bowl complete with a preserve spoon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Port
Out
Starboard
Home
I know that from my years as a (former) Naval wife. I'm very surprised it's not the first thing on the list of internet definitions. 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Posh is drinking cider from a glass rather than the jar.
And eating fish n chips with a knife and fork.
Leather sofa's in a cafe... now that is gert posh!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Would being posh mean that instead of spending ages getting the 4 million dead insects off my helmet, screen and headlight etc after only 100 miles this afternoon I would have been able to just hand it to the butler to deal with?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Posh in Tetbury seems to consist of 2 elements,driving the biggest possible 4x4 and turning shirt/blouse collars up alà Princess Di..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Is that with the Hunter wellybobs n Barbour Jacket too Jinx? Proper 80's stylee 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Trendy Cotswolds is a different century,Lindsay,never mind time zone...lol
Posh is having a small town with no banks,but a high street full of 'antiques' dealers..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 367 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption