whos game for a laugh

441 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2007 15:28:02 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi!    RC and I are going to start a post for Christmas LOL We would like you to make up Cristmas Carols but using members names ie:- "Frosty the snowman".        We did the same last year in another site we were on and we had so much laughter it was really great fun to do.         I am willing to put all the posts into a book for people to buy to help Matt keep this site running.          If you are interested please add your posts here and thank you one and all .                     Lots of Love,                            Crafty Gwen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

That sounds like a good idea Approve if u get it done i'll have one.........                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

haha u dont know what ur letting ur self in for lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Well in for a penny in for the lotBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

when blackwingbandit got stuck up the chimney he began to shout! you girls n boys want get any toys if rock chick dont let me out! my beard is black theres soot in my sack me arms are aching tooooooooooooooooo when blackwingbandit acho acho achoooooooooooooooo lol   over to the next one you  can choose any xmas song its a right laugh                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Rock chick the red arsed reindeer?  Had a very shiney bott. And if you ever saw it. You were a lucky sod. LOL That kind of thing?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah kinda not sure about the shiny bott though more like get to close n ya get my shiny boots up ya bott! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

and dunna all start picking one me!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ok RC just seemed the obvious choice to get things rolling,  Wasn't gonna pick on myself was I? (Rubecula the red arsed reindeer doesn't have the same appeal somehowLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhh im sure we can put u in song somewhere lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You will you will......(looks for somewhere to hide)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

one the first day of xmas my true love sent  to me   1 suzuki bandit                                                                                                                                                                               
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Here are 2 to get you started by RC and CRAFTY GWEN. On the 1st day of Christmas my true love sent to me A HarleyHoney in a pear tree. On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love sent to me 2Wheels a riding. On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to me 3 Crafty Gwens. On the 4th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 4 Rubecula's. On the 5th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 5 Gold RC's. On the 6th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 6 Blackwingedbandits. On the 7th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 7BP's playing her old cds. On the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 8 Storms a thundering. On the 9th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 9 matt's a flapping. On the 10th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 10 Ape's a swinging. On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 11 Big Katz screeming. On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 12 Driftnslides.
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

an a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                                
RC's Profile
RC

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride with bwb all the way HEY   Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride with rc on his sliegh                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

There is a slight risque sound to that first verse........pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Rubecula hun this is just for you lol                       RUBECULA THE RED-NOSED REINDEER   Rubecula the red-nosed reindeer Had a very shinny bike. And if you ever stopped him He would hollor "ON YOUR TRIKE".   Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Matt came to say "Rube with your bike so bright, Won't you guide my sleigh tonight.   Then how the bikers loved him As he shouted out with glee. Rubecula the red-nosed reindeer You'll go down in history.   no offence m8 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey all in stead of frosty the snowman   hows about crusty the werewolf ... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Big smileLOLClapThumbs Up good one gwen roflmao

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0310 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption