Campsites reopening!

13 Posts | Latest reply聽on 29/07/2020 15:59:48 by yorkie mick | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all. With campsites looking to open on the 4th July (Sadly I鈥檓 working that weekend 馃槳). I was wondering if there was any meetings taking place the following weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

It's looking like some camp sites will have the option to open early in July, but whether they can be ready is another matter. I would expect it will be by appointment only so they can manage safe distancing protocols.
I can't see just turning up been an option for a long time.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Keeping our fingers(and everything else,lol) crossed seems to be best option at the moment...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Can't see myself with all the happy campers needing to use the same toilets and showers                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Back to the bushes and dock leaves then Rags??馃挬                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Unfortunately the government won't work on that idea                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Well, most of their ideas are crap,should fit in nicely,imho..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFL at Jinx' comment 馃ぃ馃ぃ                                                                                                                                                                             
p贸g mo th贸in's Profile
p贸g mo th贸in

In: Thanet
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

With rallies canceled and all the festivals I normally do I am having terrible withdrawal symptoms none of the clubhouses I know are open even finding 30 or so bikers in an off-grid campsite would be ace would give me a fix                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Yep, this year is going to be a non starter for big social events, but at least we can get out for rides. I'm missing that whole tent thing something chronic but I'm just going to wait it out.
Hopefully we'll have a covid solution for 2021 and then we can catch up with everything we're missing this year.
The mission is to keep healthy to be about to enjoy them!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

The Breighton Ferry is open for business if anybody just wants a night or 2 under canvas :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Campsites open here in withernsea if anyones out on the east coast and good clean facilities (Withernsea Sands site)                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

There's also the Station Inn, Ribblehead in the Yorkshire Dales.

Go behind the pub car park, over the dry stone wall by large wooden ladder, you will find a common land camping area. Belongs to the Dales trust parks, but they never bother saying anything as it's rural. As long as you don't go burning up the ground with your bike or lighting fires, your okay.

Before you know it your in the pub which as some great food and ales. Wonderful area with also bunkhouses.

https://www.thestationinnribblehead.com/

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4922 seconds. There are 606 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption