Organ Donors

7 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2020 00:20:17 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Just found out that the government in there wisdom have said that all adults are now organ donors like it or not.To opt out you have to go to the web site.I think that if people want to donate their organs that is their choice. It's not for the government to say.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I've got a Mighty Wurlitzer not doing much in the shed....free to a good home...:)>
On a serious note,been carrying a donor card since the early 70's..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Gallowglass's Profile
Gallowglass

In: Hertford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I may be somewhat biased, but I am only here now because I got an organ transplant just in time- it's easy to opt out, easier than opting in, and the tryout in Wales meant something like five times the number of people got to stay around for their families. Surely helping people is more what the Government ought to be doing, or is it really, really better that life saving organs should be cremated or just rot away in a coffin?
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

I,ve always carried a donor card. They can everything but my eyes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Some people can't donate due to certain diseases, venereal and cancer are two of them, they have had.

EDITED
I'll correct myself before anyone else does LOL.
I was given this info some years ago, just read up on it and it's totally inaccurate.
I'll get my own coat, ta.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I’ll correct myself before anyone does 🤗🤗🤗                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Getting a donor card was something I'd often thought about and never got around to so it's probably a good thing.

Mind you, I'll expect a discount at the Crem if there's lots missing!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 301 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption