Mayans M.C.

19 Posts | Latest reply聽on 28/07/2020 07:12:12 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Lisa1148's Profile
Lisa1148

In: Cramlington Nort
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Has anyone been watching this on Bbc4.Mayans M.C. I just downloaded the first one and it's really good .
Violence, action and a bit of humour
Biker gang in Mexico                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You think that鈥檚 violent ! You should see Frome on a Friday night ! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Just spat my tea out!
馃槀馃ぃ馃ぃ馃槀
Thanks Mike 馃憤馃槉

Isn't it written by Kurt Sutter who also wrote Sons Of Anarchy? The Mayans featured on a few episodes of SOA.

I can't imagine it being much different if I'm honest.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

It is a spin off of Sons Of Anarchy                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

That's what I thought .. I remember Mayans in SOA, they were evil bar-stewards!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhodesian70's Profile
Rhodesian70

In: Cleethorpes
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I have watch first season, waiting for second any ideas when it starting?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Season 2 finished in November. Season 3 is gonna be good now certain things have come to light ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Hope it's not as angst -filled as Sons Of Anarchy....Buffy The Vampire Slayer was less far-fetched,lol...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Jinx, Mayans MC isn't as 'lively' as Sons Of Anarchy. In real life, no patch club in the world could be that active for longer than a few weeks. They all be dead or in prison. Still, it was amusing to watch though. The soundtrack was generally brilliant, apart from that cheesy theme tune.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Loved the "chase scenes" ,watching upright cornering with apehangers always makes me hysterical,lol...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Is it something I should check out?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Depends on your threshold for very strong cheese,Lindsay...:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Watched the first episode of series 1 on catch up, wasn't that impressed Lindsay but I might persevere with the next episode just to be sure...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

After this series there'll be Sons of Arthritis, no bikes just Zimmer frames                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

I'm waiting for the 'Real Wives of Anarchy!'                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Haha 馃ぃ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Worked out what the MC stood for...Mightily Cheesy...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
p贸g mo th贸in's Profile
p贸g mo th贸in

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Why not have a daughters of Anarchy cute looking females betting the crap out of men to pinch there ride it would be more fun                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

More realistic too..!! Lol...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 301 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption