Spam Profiles?

23 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 31/05/2020 11:08:21 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What the chuff is going on? New female members showing they joined and a few minutes later they joined again?

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Evening Sandi read down the comments in chat will explain all think admin are going to be busy πŸ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Evening Glyn, lol I reckon you're right, they're going to be busy.
When I saw the profile pic of a woman in a bikini I felt that it was spam, then noticed loads more women joined at exactly the same time.
I hope they didn't nod at anyone. πŸ˜…
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

I hadn't noticed, been on forum and answered messages decided to see who was in chat and started reading and had a look on notification. Same photos for a lot and same name pattern.
At least they could be a bit more inventive,                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I can't see the satisfaction of spamming like that, if I was wanting to pee off someone I'd want to see the annoyance on their face πŸ€¬πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

They may be fishing (phishing) for other opportunities.
Passed my bedtime now night Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nite Glyn                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a couple while I've been on Sandi, improbable photos and profile with tell you later. Sending nods then straight away ask to chat on WhatsApp.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hello Bren
20 years ago I used to get a lot of messages asking me 'why are you on a dating site?' lol, I don't think they believed my photos were me. I wasn't always ugly and old πŸ˜‚
I would never chat before passing a fair few messages first. Pushy or what?! Lol
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

What does me is that some members are more interested in reporting profiles from the birthday list that have been inactive for years than reporting these spammers.

I would like to add that the profiles were blocked last night and most of the profiles were deleted, however there may still be a few profiles that haven't yet been deleted. If you come across one please PM me with the username so it can be removed.

Thanks
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Noticed that myself, different profiles with the same picture and different names, scammers                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

I didn't see this forum befor I started another,                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No problem Bill. πŸ™‚

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

As Ragnar has said above, us Mods are human, so any help we get by folks reporting suspected spammers is much appreciated.
We had a busy night last night!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

I spent ages reporting a load of them, logged in again later and there were loads more. So I reported them as well. I'm wondering if it's a person or a Spambot, would be interesting to know what the IP number is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

It was a spambot, Matt the Boss did the necessary with the IP address                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to get inundated with supposed Russian beauties offering me the world. I found the trick was to ask specific questions (if you can be bothered) and they would always reply with a one size fits all cut and paste answer. One time I got an address and when I Googled it, it turned out to be a car park in an obscure Russian town. Good fun if you've nothing better to do and when you string them along they really get pissed. LOL
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I used to that years ago G befor the internet with dirty phone calls, wind them up and piss them of                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bill.....you have the same sense of mischief as I.
My favourite one was a Russian "lady" who contacted me via spam mail and whose real name was probably Boris or any number of Russian mens names.
She offered me a fantastic vision of a life with someone young enough to be my daughter and I strung her along for week after week until she asked for money. To cut a long story short she called me rude names which only made me laugh all the more.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

A lad who worked with me had one last year and was going to send money, I tried to talk him out of it but not sure if he sent any, no lady turned up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.8896 seconds. There are 362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption