Nods gone missing

27 Posts | Latest reply on 23/07/2023 07:17:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

It's happening again my nods are going missing, received one on the 22/3 but not received the last one this has happened to me before could it be someone that's been removed or is it a problem, who else has this happened to                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

It's happened to me, turns out the lady?? Had been deleted                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Well I whish they could tell us this so we know what's going on                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bill...………..seems we are here yet again.
Tonight I had a nod notified and when I looked it wasn't there
Personally I think it's the management getting their own back on those who dared to criticise the site on previous posts. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Us criticise, it's just healthy discussion, I sometimes think if it wasn't for the same few of us there'd hardly be any forum posts on here                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

If a member is deleted or they delete there profile all messages nods disappear. All that stays is there forum post showing as. (deleted member) they were probably scammers                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Bill, even if you got the nod, if it didn't accompany an explanatory PM, how would you know the sender's reason for nodding?
The nod has got to be the most confusing communication tool EVER 🥴                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

To me Sandi it's a invite to chat, but JP when you get a email telling you there is a nod and you find nothing it can be annoying, if it said they were deleted that would be ok                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I received an email saying you have a nod looked and nothing.                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

there has been a lot of scammers of late, some very nice looking pics, but they were not real, did a search on the pics and everyone was of someone else, these were reported and then deleted, but in the time it took that to happen a lot of them had sent nods, so you got the email but when you looked someone like rags had deleted them.
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I've experienced this issue too, so can back up what everybody is saying.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bill all I can say is you didn't miss anything lol. If you were to message then all you will get back is I am a standard members and cant message you we can chat on sendmeyourbankdetails @ You've been conned.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Joking apart, as well as non existent nods,I have also received PMs from young ladies in their 30s who, apparently find me staggeringly attractive, and for a laugh I have replied only to get an obviously cut and pasted response a bit like those frightfully attractive Russian ladies who find pensionable English men hugely desirable.
I would urge all our members (and I use that term advisedly) to exercise extreme caution when nodded at by strangers as Covid 19 is very contagious.
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

gbear they may know something about you that we don't know.
Like having a sugar daddy yacht down in Monaco 😂🤔😛🤭                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've got 2 boats Mick. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

@gbear 👍😁 Love it 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

But the thing is you don't know it's a delated member, it could be some one genuine trying to get in touch with you, so why can't we have a message saying delated member just to clear things up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Bear, do you put them both in the bath at the same time?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: gbear
I've got 2 boats Mick. LOL...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If I put them in the bath there wouldn't be room for me Sandi
Could always try a swimming pool though                                                                                                                                                                             
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I have been nod a couple of times & they have disappeared also the person can not be found in a search or text sent from or to me from them if they remove there account then will all records be removed next question if I received a text a nod if you block that person can they communicate with a new name on here (found out with a new name they can contact you again)

Update!!!

4 times I have been nod they have all been a wind-ups somebody types all nice to you so you reply a few times then they delete their account & the nods disappeared, next woman to nod me will get a rude remark then blocked

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7227 seconds. There are 357 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption