Snow

28 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2008 11:41:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Anyone else got snow this morning??? I love it, am off to the stables with my camera. Rhys(baby horse) has never seen snow before. If you havent seen horses play in the snow before, its hilarious. Wooohoooooooo LOL   P.s Got to get there first, could be interesting Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

love playing in the snow too! But sadly no snow in Rutland!Disapprove  have fun DC! safe journey Wink x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

No snow down yer in Devon!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

loads up hereBig smile gonna take rolodog to play

remember and post some pics DCThumbs Up

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

we have snow here in South Yorks, looks like its just starting again now Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Just had a look outside no snow here in Auckland might have something to do with it being summer LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
milly molly's Profile
milly molly

In: sheffield

AHHH so thats what that white stuff is i saw out the window this morning ..........been so long since we had any i'd forgotten what it looked like !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

There's a very light dusting here, and bright sunshine. Kids off me hands for the afternoon - might wrap up warm and take the bike outBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Don't really get it down here much at all (asking for trouble !)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

not like u stuey! lol

yep got snow here to not much though thank goodness

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Rhys's first snow experience. Legs went in all directions LOL
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Had snow here, didn't last tho thank gawd cos I hate the stuff! I wish it would warm up I'm piggin freezin and the gas is costing me a fortune Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

covered in snow here this morning, which stuck all day even though the sun was cracking the flags. Had to ride bike in it too - which was horrible (Nearly lost it on motorway cos they dont grit the roads as quickly in netherlands).   DC - Whats wrong with the edit function?  Works fine for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Dunno who looks colder on your new photos, DC - you or the horseSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

<quote matt >DC - Whats wrong with the edit function?  Works fine for me It took me 9 attempts to get it looking legible. Dont know why?   <quote wills>Dunno who looks colder on your new photos, DC - you or the horseSmile   Most definately me! Even my thermals werent keeping me warm, although an hour of sh*t shovelling soon sorted that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

in what way was it not legible?  The reason i ask is that there could be a bug which I would need to fix.  You need to be more detailed with your explanation Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

The link i put in went into html mode(?) when i tried to remove it(1), so i went back and deleted it and added the eta bit(2), however when i checked it afterwards, nothing had changed, so i went in and deleted the link and eta again(3), but still no change. so i went back in again, deleted the link(4), but no eta bit showed up. so in again, link deleted this time, but not the explanatory eta text(5). in again, swore and shouted at it, and it worked albeit smiley didnt, but i gave up then(6)..ok so i exaggerated the number of times, but does that help?
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton

No snow in the cotswolds but cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol forget it DC, im more confused than you now :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I know what i meant LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1483 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption