School Party Style Picnic

15 Posts | Latest replyย on 19/03/2020 18:53:08 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

As loads of stuff is being cancelled and we are being advised to avoid pubs and restaurants, i reckon we should have a School Party style picnic.
Remember at junior school, class xmas party, you all had to volunteer your Mom to supply a food item off the list (you always tried to bagsie sausage rolls or cocktail sausages cos Mom said they were easy!), we should resurrect it, as a picnic in a field :)
I can bring peanut butter sarnies for Bro.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good call BJ. I still have my old school cap although it seems to have shrunk since I was 15                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

We could meet on top of a mountain, we'd be well away from others                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Good idea Bill on top of a mountain and we can see if the sausage rolls or the apple turnover and I don't remember any dodgy food like veggie stuff at the school parties, so keep that at home please.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sitting so far apart, possibly in separate fields, may make things difficult to pass the food around though ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I'll practice my catapult technique today...

Although, if on a Mountain can I bagsy the bottom ledge please? (More chance of getting fed, as the food falls past me) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yes and this is now an official bm event. Potters pig out in a puddle                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Ok when and where Big BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Well if we all sit 6ft apart round a big tarp picnic blanket we should be ok.
Mind you have to have your name sellotaped to the bottom of your plate and on your knife and fork!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would bring puddings but not sticky toffee or any of my puddings will travel on bike so will ask sis to make chocolate and nut gewie brownies                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I don't like sellotape, my big sister would wrap me up in it and roll me around the floor so she didn't have to hover.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I'm not coming unless there's jelly AND ice cream...:/                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Jinx's is bringing the jelly and ice cream then                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro what a great idea ....... sellotape extra roll added us some cream for when i rip it off!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

There's no carpet there so no sellotape needed, Maybe some gorilla tape to tape JP down so he can't eat all the food.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Best of luck with that                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5391 seconds. There are 336 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption