Mail Box

18 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2008 05:42:28 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Would folk please pop in now and then to check their mail box?   Even if your profile is disabled you could still get a message.   I've sent messages out and they are still unread ages after. If I delete them before they've been read it's Murphy's Law that the recipient will log in and wonder why it says they have mail when it isn't there. If I keep them they block up MY mail box.   So, come on folks keep an eye on your mail box yea? (It would be nice if ya replied too)   Fank ewe Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                    
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

An email is sent out also for each PM sent, to let you know that you have received a PM. Maybe people are avoiding ya Kwak haha                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Matt On the subject of mailboxes - is there any chance of getting a multiple delete function ?   Tis very slow doing them one at a time, even if you don't get many                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hmmm could be done, but would be a bit of a ball ache to sort out.  I dont think people really delete more than 1 PM at a time anyhow so it wouldnt be worth my effort.   Most people dont even delete PMs.  Always comes in handy to keep a copy of everything you send/receive                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i like to keep my hatemail!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

TM and I thought it was all a waste of my time!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

youre not capable of that your made for lurve!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hijackin the topic again sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

You distract to easy TM PMSL xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt:   I dont think people really delete more than 1 PM at a time anyhow so it wouldnt be worth my effort.   Maybe you could ask them, maybe there are enough folk to warrant it? Ages ago I asked if it was possible to do that and you told me the same lol. Does me swede when I want to delete a PM can't delete it when it's OPEN have to close it and then delete it, a bit awkward when ya got a few with same title. Have to keep making a note of time of PM.     Folk avoiding me? Well possible seeing as they aint replied. I wouldn't mind but one person SENT me a PM it was my reply to them that hasn't been answered lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Agnes! Maybe i'll have better luck on here? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey watch ya lip Booby or I'll have to get the penguin out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

sorry im at it again,   But apart from my buddies wills and cg, it would be nice to get some pms   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Check yer box!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Ooo er missus!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I think it would be great if there was multi delete available on the communication page as I now have 258 messages over 26 pages in just my in box but to now delete them one by one would take for ever.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Big big thank you.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1717 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption