Show me some love ladies.

26 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2019 00:55:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

In: Stoke on Trent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can we at least be friends or are we lovers ? You decide.                                                                                                                                                                             
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

I am a proper ladies man, ladies. Come on what you got to lose ?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Their self respect??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've generally found that when people are at the top of their chosen career that they don't have to chase customers, the customers chase them or to put it another way "A lot of blokes have a good bag of tools but very few are tradesmen"                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

From a female point of view... Sounding desperate is not attractive but rather off putting... Thorry                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Be honest 6'', it's the anorack that put you off isn't it!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

There is that....                                                                                                                                                                             
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

Ok fair enough.                                                                                                                                                                             
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

You are right i was sounding desperate.This hasn't helped one bit.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

(Sound of lightbulb...)                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

😂 😂 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Perhaps a blazer and cravat might help..??                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Would beat the load of top less pics on profiles jinx... And I didn't mean women...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A polite suggestion;
Rather than putting yourself out there online why don't you make a new start next year and get out there, attend a few meets/rallies? That way you can actually talk to people, build friendships and hopefully, in time, you will find what you are looking for without the desperation.

Online profiles (persona's) are often misleading or inaccurate. Sometimes you think you have found your perfect match only to end up meeting the exact opposite of the person you thought you knew (virtually).

On one occasion I initially thought someone online was 'a player/idiot' only to find that face to face the person was really funny, kind, caring and great company.

Good luck in 2020 Nath 👍

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Hey Nath, there’s always Rohypnol. But if you’re feeling frisky, a balaclava and a knife 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

Lets start again folks, i am very passionate about my 3 bikes that i own they make me feel good.I also like to exercise and stay active and that makes me feel good too. Having a partner is the icing on the cake as that would make me very happy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If you've got 3 bikes maybe you already have the opportunity to get your leg over more than most. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Jeez fuckin Louise mate, stop being so desperate and go on some online dating sites if ya need a woman that much. POF, Tinder, Grinder, etc or your local fuckin pub for some drunk fuckwit. Have some dignity.                                                                                                                                                                             
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

There is always some hope for us singletons.                                                                                                                                                                             
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

Oh and it wasn't me that was desperate, it was my neighbour that was feeling desperate.He needs to know that there is still hope for him.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption