Squires ..Sunday 17th November

18 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 17/11/2019 23:51:30 by yorkie mick | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone going to Squires today? 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

If only I'd known earlier Karey. Hope you enjoy the throffy coffee πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Only just got back from the midlands, and after last nights sesh I need a lie down in a darkened room with a glucose drip followed by a rub down with the Sporting life.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Pmsl @ Kev, this burning the candle at both ends gets harder the older we get πŸ₯΄πŸ‘πŸ˜

@Mick, we were still there, you could've nipped over.
And no cow juice in my coffee...just black and unsweetened πŸ‘β˜•πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Oh sugar Karey 😁
Would have been nice to meet you all. Shucks 😬
Nay mind. Another time perhaps πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I'm sure you'll get to meet some of us next weekend...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Certainly πŸ˜¬πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hope you managed to stay awake Karey. Good to see you today πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

@Mick πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

@Linzi good to see you too, I got home and been in and out of sleeping all evening...now I'm past it πŸ™„πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

If only I'd have known Lindsay was there, I'd of made an effort 🀭😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

LMAO @yorkie mick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is that so you could stand n point, whilst winding me up?! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

No no πŸ€”πŸ˜¬ You could have bought me a coffee 🀭😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

There's always a catch, eh Linzi? πŸ™„πŸ€”.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**TUT**
If you turned up Mick, I'm sure you could have had a cup of tap water! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Karey, there's always at least one chancer int'there? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Awe your too kind ladies 🀭😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I've heard the Corporation pop is nice πŸ€”πŸ˜

Yep... there's always one... I wonder if he could keep the pace with us lot? πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sounds like a challenge Karey!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

😎😎😎😎😬😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption