Rallies

16 Posts | Latest reply on 20/02/2020 21:40:50 by FJR RIDER | Go to original / last post
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys, girls and those inbetween!

I'm trying to do at least one rally per calender month for at least 12 months, I've done 11 so far this year but am struggling to find one in Dec this year and March next year.
Who are the keen rally goers in this group and does anybody know of a rally in December?

Thanks in advance
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Swinny, this is a good site for listing rallies. I've just had a quick look and although I can't find a rally in December, there is the Unwanted MCC's Christmas Party on the 14th December, with camping. 👍😊

http://cernunnos-mcc.org/whatson/december/

Swinny's Profile
Swinny

I know right! I think theres a rat and survival rally in dec somewhere down south just cant remember where I saw it🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
LisaElaine's Profile
LisaElaine

In: Chelmsford

Icy Ale rally in Grantham is in December... Do you know of rallies in November fairly local to Essex?                                                                                                                                                                             
LisaElaine's Profile
LisaElaine

In: Chelmsford

Icy Ale is run by the Druids and is 6 -8 th December - its pre book only                                                                                                                                                                             
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

I dont know of any in the Essex area mate.
Icy ale in Grantham thankyou!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There is always the Elephant Rally...lv'e never attended but hear rave reviews...                                                                                                                                                                             
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

It's on the last mate, hopefully on an outfit.

I'm at the Pheasant Plucker this weekend and have Druids dec, mayflower MCC's Force 10 in Jan. Dragon & maybe Oddballs in feb...need one for March still                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I love the idea of a rally every month..the Builth Wells meeting l went to a couple of months back was really very good..                                                                                                                                                                             
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

In theory it's great, getting to be a little nippy now! Next weekend will be a testr                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

How you doing with the rallys Swinny, still managing to find one a month are you                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerH's Profile
TigerH

In: Cambridge

Check out Cernunnos-MCC dot org. They seem to have a good list of events. March is always difficult... Don't miss The 25th Soggy Moggy in September..!                                                                                                                                                                             
FJR RIDER's Profile
FJR RIDER

In: West Drayton
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Hi Swinny, March is a difficult one, cernunnos mcc have 3 only listed, have a look. If you haven't sorted April & May yet there's a couple of good ones in oxfordshire. The George to the Dragon by The ridgeway mcc is on 24th -26th April and on May 15th & 16th Is the Dirty Donkey by Wycombe mag That's the one with Burlesque and not to be missed if you enjoy a good laugh.
TigerH's Profile
TigerH

In: Cambridge

I'm up for George to the Dragon (but I'm staying off the 7% cider this year!). 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
suzukiandy's Profile
suzukiandy

In: NOTTINGHAM

There is Bum in the mud have been twice plan on going this year.
Link https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6369                                                                                                                                                                             
FJR RIDER's Profile
FJR RIDER

In: West Drayton
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Hi Tiger H what's wrong with the dirty donkey? We also have 7% cider. Oh and Burlesque!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption