Saying hi ??

10 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/10/2019 08:13:06 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Dan54437's Profile
Dan54437

In: Colchester
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Rubbish because its winter already lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, on the basis that every day above ground is better than a day below, pretty damn good thankyou and I hope you are too                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

hi , yea doing ok thanks , hows you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good thank you.
Hope all is well with you and everyone else who has replied πŸ‘.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I think my webbed feet are beginning to grow back with all this wet stuff coming down over the last week or three. πŸ˜†

Other than that, n a dodgy right thumb, wrist etc, all is good in my world. πŸ˜‰

Good to hear that everyone else is good/ok too!

Dan, it's only autumn, winter is when the world is cold, icy and white. πŸ˜‚

How's you Jewi?
Dan54437's Profile
Dan54437

It's all the same to me lol. I've been wearing thermals for the past three weeks lol. Plus I'm from down south where it rarely snows just rains etc

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I think my webbed feet are beginning to grow back with all this wet stuff coming down over the last week or three. πŸ˜†

Other than that, n a dodgy right thumb, wrist etc, all is good in my world. πŸ˜‰

Good to hear that everyone else is good/ok too!

Dan, it's only autumn, winter is when the world is cold, icy and white. πŸ˜‚

How's you Jewi?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

ROFLMAO @Dan54437!

Thermals? In Sept/Oct??! Are you mad?😱

Although, thinking about it...I do occasionally use my thermals in the summer months as PJs when rallying/camping 😡😯                                                                                                                                                                             
Dan54437's Profile
Dan54437

How are you @Jewi?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So turns out I don’t get notifications for these messages πŸ™ˆ

Anyways hate the weather change!! Extra layers definitely needed πŸ€£πŸ‘Œ

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Rubbish because its winter already lol

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Well it hasn't been that cold in Gloucestershire,although the sheep are wearing wooly coats..:/>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1742 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption