Faversham, Kent Newbie

4 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2020 17:03:26 by póg mo thóin | Go to original / last post
Jackie K's Profile
Jackie K

In: Dursley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All!
I'm very glad to have been able to join this forum! I am a 33 year old lady who has just moved from Cape Town, South Africa, to Faversham (Near Canterbury) in Kent.
I have been riding just under 2 years and have a F650GS twin, which is on its way here from South Africa. I will only have it mid-December, which I believe is not ideal riding weather, but once spring arrives I hope to be able to ride out and explore this lovely country.
I'm looking to meet people from my area, both to ride with and also to just hand out with like-minded individuals. Send me a PM and let's get chatting!
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Lucky Girl, being in the town of the best brewery in the country (I could murder a pint of Bishop's Finger now).
This weekend there will be one or two bikers at Brands Hatch for the last round of BSB.
You may also want to have a look at the Southern Christmas Dinner https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=17086 a good chance to meet other BM'ers from the south with a few from north of the Thames.
Plus there is Hellowistmas where there will be more folks from all over the country. https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=16981
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

What wrong with riding a bike in December ? Its a bit cooler than Cape Town but Im sure you will cope O yes and the rain its a bit damper here to, Yes we may get a bit of snow too, Not forgetting the puddles try not to ride though them they may be just a hole in the road
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Jacky K

How are you getting on in Kent especially with the coronavirus I know a great clubhouse when it is open again I will send you the details also I believe the QRRA 1 Aim Rally will be held in Faversham next year I have done 3 of there rallys while they had it in Wingham a great rally there is a biker meet up tonight along Ramsgate seafront

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption