Ride the lights!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2019 16:25:04 by MissMT07 | Go to original / last post
MissMT07's Profile
MissMT07

In: Blackpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey everyone 👋🏻
Is anyone from going to the Blackpool illuminations ride the lights on the 8th October?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sorry its a school night for me                                                                                                                                                                             
HarleyStuart's Profile
HarleyStuart

In: Nether Kellet

Weather permitting ☔️😬                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I didn’t know anything about it , MissMT it’s not too late to post the details on events 👍 weather permitting I’ll give it a go                                                                                                                                                                             
MissMT07's Profile
MissMT07

Yep definitely weather permitting in Blackpool!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Weather permitting ☔️😬

MissMT07's Profile
MissMT07

Oooohhhh yes I will do that 😊

Quote:
I didn’t know anything about it , MissMT it’s not too late to post the details on events 👍 weather permitting I’ll give it a go

MissMT07's Profile
MissMT07

😔 darn work interfering with fun!

Quote:
Sorry its a school night for me

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

If you want to put your name down, here's the link
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6352                                                                                                                                                                             
monk860's Profile
monk860

In: Warwick
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Well if the weather looks ok and can get accommodation, looks like i will be coming up. Why not.                                                                                                                                                                             
monk860's Profile
monk860

In: Warwick
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Well it looks like all system,s are go, looking forwards to seeing the lights again. Will now definitely be attending.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Anyone go? How was it?                                                                                                                                                                             
MissMT07's Profile
MissMT07

Hi it was a very good turn out. Must of been 250+ there. Luckily there was a little rain. Was quite windy though. Very enjoyable evening 😊

Quote:
Anyone go? How was it?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3906 seconds. There are 672 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption