The Yorkshire Pudding rally 2020

12 Posts | Latest replyย on 07/03/2020 01:34:40 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Tickets are now available for the Yorkshire Pudding rally 2020 ring 08009883199 or email enquiries@mapevents.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Can you give bit more information on this please. Might be interested me and my mate looking for some rallies to go next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Yorkshire MAG

Venue:
Escrick Park Estate
Escrick, North Yorkshire,
YO19 6EA

Date:
31July 2020 - 2 August 2020

I LOVE this rally, small(ish), friendly, chilled out atmosphere, great bands AND real ale! Yay! ๐Ÿบ                                                                                                                                                                             
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

In: Coventry

I'm going...                                                                                                                                                                             
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

Indoor bar, in an old barn type building, cafe on site, smacked arse comedy show...this will be my 5th                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Swinny, think you've got muddled up with Into The Valley.

Yorkshire Pudding is held in marquee's.                                                                                                                                                                             
Essentialbathandbodyuk's Profile
Essentialbathandbody

In: Oxford

Interested can u PM me end of month to buy please                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hi EB&B, if you want to buy tickets for this one phone 0800 988 3199 or check out the website for more info
www.mapevents.co.uk/tickets_where.html

Email: enquiries@mapevents.co.uk
Swinny's Profile
Swinny

Lindsay, you're right- and I go to most of the Northern MAG rallies
..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No probs Swinny! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**BUMP**                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Any more for this one, it's a good one                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3828 seconds. There are 352 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption