payment issue

4 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2019 09:04:39 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Spanish Dreamweaver's Profile
Spanish Dreamweaver

In: St. Austell
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

hey all, so i`m having an issue... upgraded account paid, payment went through "twice, when only paid once with an error!" now my account is still on Standard, i have no message rights, and none apart from mod "ragnar" has answered me, but all he could do was pass message on.. still havent heard anything from anyone! (3 hours and counting!) any one else had this issue?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Theres been a few on here have had that problem, it sometimes just takes a bit of time...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hello S D
For website and payment issues you should contact Matt, the webmaster/ owner of BM, via the direct contact page, Matt always tries to respond quickly. Please be patient tho as he works full time and has a family, so he's a busy fella.
Alternatively, you can post in the website issues forum, Matt also tries to respond quickly in there as well.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hope you got this one sorted.👍                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1445 seconds. There are 331 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption