Run-out to Morocco 2020

1 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2019 19:24:10 by sunseaandfun | Go to original / last post
sunseaandfun's Profile
sunseaandfun

In: Cuevas del Alman
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am organizing a run to Morocco in September 2020
There are a few options for you which can shorten your trip.
I will meet you either at my home in Spain or at the ferry to Morocco.
And on the return you have 3 choices
One head off from the ferry port
Two spend the day in Gibraltar with us
Or three run back to my home.
We are heading for Casa Blanca for 4 night.
I can advise you with routes while In Spain .
The more that come the cheaper it will be.
That includes your ferry crossing to Spain
I have already added this trip to the events page. And there is a young lady looking for a lift so that will cut your cost down again.
I will be booking the villa in Casa Blanca in the new year.
All I will be asking from you is your part of the villa and I will be splitting it equally.
All the other cost will be paid on the road.
If you are interested or have and questions get back to me.
I only have a limited number of places left as there are riders that I know already said they are interested. Maximum is 10 people and I already have 5.
Richard

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0625 seconds. There are 888 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption