Southern Xmas Dinner 6th-8th December 2019

67 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2019 20:41:35 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Would I :) x                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Errr Yes i reckon you would without a second thought, the draw of Fusciardi's would be too much for you to resist especially as you can see it from the hotel !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Midnight munchies :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Dave
Please count me in for 2 nights

As far as evening entertainment goes, if this seaside town is anything like Southend I'll bring my fishing tackle so any crabs I catch I can throw back. LOL

If this is at the Glastonbury Hotel does that mean smart attire consists of kaftans and bellbottoms and do they have a Pyramid stage for evening cabaret?
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

No Ice-cream for the Potter due to her dietary requirement's                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Dave.
How about we all bring our tents and camp in your garden then with all this rain we can have a real Glastonbury experience?

JP's Profile
JP

To far to walk to the pub from daves                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Plenty of table space left at the Christmas Dinner hope to see plenty of new faces                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP do i get to annoy you for the whole journey, there and back :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I've been onto the local council about motorcycle parking, only knowing of one bay in the area which is a 5 to 10 minute walk from the hotel.
90 minutes for Mr Ken (10 minute walk and 80 minutes trying to get Jackie passed Fusciardi's ice cream parlour)
Anyway this was their reply: "The only large motorcycle bay in Eastbourne is the one you mentioned in Grand Parade. Other than that we have some small ones in Devonshire Place which are marked ‘M/C’ next to the lampposts in the centre section.
Although there are not many motorbike only spaces, motorbikes can park in permit holders or pay and display parking bays free of charge as long as they are parked horizontally to the kerb. This is to make sure they do not take up too much room."
JP's Profile
JP

No I will be sleeping remember I do that for a living                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just a reminder to everyone that you will have to pay for your hotel and dinner on arrival at the hotel, as i forgot to put it in the events calendar write up (Doh!).

JP's Profile
JP

Dave can we have a slap free zone as its Christmas                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

I'm not gonna make it after all, I'll be in Holland for a week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Only 80 minutes Bro, thats not long enough for ice cream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Are you sure about that Jackie, i've seen you with ice cream, no prisoners are taken !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

BUMP

We've at last found a venue to hold The Southern Xmas Dinner. Sorry it's short notice this year.

We're holding the dinner at the Glastonbury Hotel on Eastbourne seafront which can also offer us accommodation & entertainment. The hotel is close to the town centre for those who would like to go into town after the dinner.

Fusciardi's ice cream parlour is a few steps away Jackie ! .

This will be a smart dress up event as usual.

All the details of the event are posted on the events calendar
6th-8th December.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just a reminder that anyone coming for just the dinner only the cost is £12.50, I forgot to put this in the event details Doh!
When you arrive and book in to the hotel, mention you're there for the bikers christmas dinner. Also don't forget to ask for the parking voucher allowing you to park on the seafront for £1 a day.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi Dave I will coming on Saturday so only the one night for me . Hoping to see you all in a pub or at the hotel . I will be there late morning . See you soon thx brummiepaul .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 446 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption