Pillion rideout

18 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2020 01:32:05 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Suzie 123's Profile
Suzie 123

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Love bikes but currently not got my own any decent pillion ride outs going spare I live in Leicestershire                                                                                                                                                                             
jenigem's Profile
jenigem

In: Peterborough
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi Suzie like the topic you posted. I am too far away to offer a pilly as in March ,Cambs I love company but as the misses cannot ride with me these days due to health issues I am generaly on my own and would appreciate a friend to ride with. purely platonic
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

from what i see
see an event and ask on event page for a pilly. Not sure how much succes you get, or is it a more general rides you are looking for ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Suzie we usually organise a couple of rides a year specifically as Pick up a Pilly, unfortunately they have been and gone.
Do you enjoy camping?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

BJ, Think that should read ...
Do you camp or would you at least try it?

Most of new female members I've spoken to recently don't camp and haven't ever camped but they still say they "hate it!"

As my old ma would have said, "why don't you try it, BEFORE you say you don't like it?"
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The pick up a pilly events sound super! Shame they're gone                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

There will be 1 next season                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Hi Suzi I'd take you Polly but my tax has just run out, may be next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm a year round biker. Vfr1200. Safe ride as ex instructor
Happy to oblige as I'm only Birmingham way. Drop me a message if you like.
Stu.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm only in Northampton and have a spare pilly seat                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Northamptonshire based, Leicestershire/Rutland my normal stomping ground, been up to Melton Mowbray today, vacant pilly seat every other weekend when my 12yr old son isn't sat on it, drop me a message.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Camping..l am an absolute advocate of your comments. If you have never done an activity, how can you decide you don't like it ? I appreciate female needs differ somewhat, and bad plannng can reduce a trip to a near third world existence...but when it goes well, with the right company, the rewards outweigh any discomfort..and touring on a bike, camping, you spend nearly the whole trip outdoors-that in it's self is an experience- So go on, hod your nose and jump in the water ! Its lovely in here ..lol...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rebuilding my F4. Once it's done I don't mind taking a pillion.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nardy397's Profile
Nardy397

In: Worcester
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

In Worcester. Message me if you would like to have a pillion ride on Saturday                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Sorting a date for the Pick up a Pilly day, prob to the Quatt                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

We had an enjoyable ride to The Quatt via mainly B-Roads last time.

I'm sure you will all enjoy the rideout. The breakfast was delish! 👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Were is quatt                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Quattford, Bridgnorth, WV15 6QJ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6836 seconds. There are 339 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption