Diet preferences

17 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/12/2019 19:51:55 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think it might be helpful to members and possibly avoid misunderstandings to list diet habits on profiles I.E. omnivore, vegetarian, vegan.
Comments please                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just let me finish this bacon buttie......(burp) :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jesus Christ! What next?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karenyamaha's Profile
Karenyamaha

In: Bristol

Religion is already covered.πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Another line for the "Tell you later" answer.

There's already places on the profile that if it matters that much to them to let it be known that a steakhouse may not be a good idea for the first meet up they can say it in More in Misc. Information.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oh my ... I now really fancy a great big juicy steak, with mushrooms, onions and chunky chips! ...is it too late in the evening to rustle one up? I ask myself ???                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Comments....?? Ffs, whatever next lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

That seemed as popular as a pork chop in Tel Aviv on a Friday then...                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

🀣🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one Jinx. Had me giggling
I had hoped for different but it seems that "Banter Rules OK"
It's just that 2 of my hobbies are shooting and fishing for the pot which I consider as the best free range food going but more and more I find frowns and disapproval from folks who disagree with my choices.

Maybe next time I'll ask views on something less controversial like capital punishment or BREXIT. LOL
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

gbear - if you have found that it has caused frowns, then make sure it is within your profile description.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Gbear...you shoot 'em,i'll eat 'em,lol...and if you ever find me taking something totally seriously,shoot me too...maybe people would consider a bow and arrow ,or spear a more sporting chance..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO @jinx πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Would a blowpipe suffice?!?!😡😱                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's on my profile but that's what I love about you lot. Even though I know veggie bikers, I've never had the wagging finger from any of them and Jinx, I love my pigeon pie almost as much as you love your pint of cider.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ One for the 'What made you laugh out loud' topic
----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Jinx

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In hindsight,ironic,as my new lady is a longtime Vegan and Animal Rights campaigner..perhaps the leopard really can change his spots?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

One of my friends refers to himself as a "Carnivore". He would prefer a plate of meat over anything with veg/fruit. Which I find very strange, as I love all of em! However it is what it is, each to their own and no one should question someone's choice. Whatever happened to free will?

Btw, I really don't want another box to fill in or to see any more 'tell you later' than I already do.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5117 seconds. There are 519 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption