Ride to the Wall

10 Posts | Latest replyย on 17/10/2019 19:43:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys and Girls, I'm Martin. Do any of you attend the Ride To The Wall and where do you ride from? It's Saturday 5th October this year. I'll be riding from Knutsford services.                                                                                                                                                                             
decaf's Profile
decaf

In: Evesham

I'm going but from Redditch though. I have a seat if anyone wishes to join me pillion, otherwise happy to meet up on route if anyone is riding their own?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm going! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done Karey hope you have a good ride down. It normally rains on us all each year. Fingers crossed for good weather                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks but unfortunately I won't be riding down โ˜น๏ธ
Hopefully I will next year though ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'll be at Woodhall then going to NMA in the car.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I'm driving down tomorrow, have a good journey everyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Just noticed there are two threads for this one, so copied this one across in case anyone else is considering going from Wolesey Arms...

Ride safe everyone!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi, anybody doing ride to the wall , I'm meeting up at wolesley arms.

zx12r ninja 03
Karey's Profile
Karey

What an absolutely amazing experience. I am extremely proud to say that I am now officially a "Waller" and will continue to attend every year. Respect X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was a good day and the weather held :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 540 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption