Mesh Gear

6 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 19/08/2019 08:12:24 by justjude | Go to original / last post
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Anybody here use Mesh Gear (top and bottom) ? Wondering what Brand and how it fits/feels ? Is it ALL mesh or just in part and made up with other materials ? Is it effective and keeps you cooler ? Oh, and has anybody crashed in it - and how well did it protect you ? Not 100% sure of all those tiny holes in it - that it would be 100% protective πŸ€” Off riding in South Africa in January and looking for something cool 😎
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I recently bought a Rev'It Tornado 2 Jacket which is predominantly mesh with full armoured cordura where necessary and I have gotta say I am impressed with it. So impressed I will be getting the trousers to compliment the jacket. It was very cool to ride in (borderline cold but it is the UK), however it comes with a quilted liner which is also GoreTex so waterproof. The jacket retails at Β£289 but I sized one up at a local stockist and then bought online for Β£199. Very happy with it, hope that helps :-)
justjude's Profile
justjude

Hey Booster - thanks for that πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ» I had had a look at the Rev’It and liked its look and fit .... so good to see a thumbs up. Cheers πŸ˜ŽπŸπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I've had a Rev'it mesh jacket for years and it is my go to kit, along with Hood jeans, for hot weather riding.
It feels as protective as any other textile kit but it flows so much air I hardly know it's there.
A word of warning though, you can easily dehydrate as you don't realise how much your sweating.
And of course you'll get wet and cold should the weather change.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I have a Fieldsheer mesh jacket and find it brilliant in hot weather                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

Hey Steve - Bill .... that’s it , the idea is sold , def mesh gear for my South Africa Trip πŸ˜ŽπŸπŸŒŽπŸ‘πŸ» cheers x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption