LED Bulbs..?

5 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2019 23:04:32 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I've replaced most of my "sidelight" bulbs on the Triumphs and Honda with LED equivalents in recent times,as they are far brighter than conventional types,just mulling over doing the same with H4 headlight bulbs...anybody already using them ,and opinions or experiences good or bad would be appreciated..??Prices on interwebnet are now sensible,but if they only last 20 hours.....:/
And before anybody else says it,yes i'm well aware i'm still 5 years behind the world..that's close for me..haha
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I tryed them and changes back after a couple of days                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

All my bikes now have led headlight bulbs, it depends on what you buy, there are some real nasty cheap ones out there that are useless, there are some good ones but they are not cheap, see classic dynamo and regulators, conversions good company . Don't buy the double dip ones.
My new guzzi has been converted , works well.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I changed all lights on the HDs to day makers, awesome.... Brilliant for blinding oncoming traffic... Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Mille grazie for input ,peeps..👍                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1709 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption