Could this be classed as a dating site

10 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2019 17:12:25 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What’s everyone’s view on this site or is more of a meeting place rather than dating ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

It has elements of both, which can often collide, with interesting outcomes 😂

Personally I use the social side but I do know others who use the dating side. Different strokes for different folks.

It is what it is, and you make your own decision of how to use the site.

Good Luck🍀
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

its more of a social thing, meet folks,go places etc, but it has been known for folks to meet a partner and some even get married. so it is possible to meet a boyfriend or girlfriend on here but i joined more for the social side of things. you get out of it what you are prepared to put in, if you go places you meet folks.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hello Marzie

BM started out as a dating site, but it has progressed to a social site too. Unlike most other social sites on line BM members actually meet up.
Rallies
Rides out
Gatherings at various venues, all over the country.
Weekend gatherings, camping and entertainment

Many members have met their partners on BM, some have got married.

In the 13 years it's been on line it has stayed a friendly place to gather and chat in the chat room, or post on the forums.

Get yourself out there and you'll see what I mean.
Welcome to BM, I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Where did Marzie go, was it summat I said? 🥴                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Might have got a date Sandi.

rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Good for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I C, a bit drastic deleting a profile for a date.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I'd agree Sandi. However, it does appear to be a common occurrence.

Along with their reappearance some weeks later.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Yes....(see original post),lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 543 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption