British Super Bikes Cadwell Park.

13 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2019 17:36:53 by smiler 2964 | Go to original / last post
molli's Profile
molli

In: skegness
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi,is anyone going to the BSB at Cadwell on the 16 to 18th of August? It's a great circuit,especially watching them take off over the Mountain.                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fingers crossed as its one of my favorite tracks and like you i love the mountain.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not doing the whole weekend this year but hoping to get either Saturday or Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
molli's Profile
molli

Great to see Smiler and Firetrap are going.If either of you fancy meeting up to say Hi whilst you are there,please message me.Be good to see you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be going, only able to watch race day, looking forward to another great day 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Should be going 🙄                                                                                                                                                                             
molli's Profile
molli

Good to see The Devil and Big Jaffa also going.Should be a great day of racing.                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Hey Devil how are you going up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep I'll be going, looking forward to it, great Circuit ...who going to be king of the mountain?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Depends on weather but looking like car as rain set in..
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hey Devil how are you going up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My money's on Josh Brookes and I, ve paid extra for some sun, so don, t worry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My bet is in Scott Reading and I hope the payment was enough for sunshine on race day lol
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
My money's on Josh Brookes and I, ve paid extra for some sun, so don, t worry

smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

Love watching Brookes on the mountain. Hes king in my book.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 983 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption